Sound birthing music consultation
This consultation is for those who may have already hired a doula or are not using a doula, but are interested in learning how music can promote a calmer, gentler birth experience. It can also be done over Skype or FaceTime, so it's great for those who don't live in the Salt Lake City area but would still like to get help with incorporating music into their birth!
I offer two Sound Birthing Music consultation options:
1. A one-time, 60 minute mini-session, done either in person or over Skype or FaceTime. In this session we will discuss:
- Overview of the Sound Birthing Method
- Guidance on how to use music during labor to promote a calm, relaxed environment
- Access to specially-designed Sound Birthing Music playlists to use during pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum
- Guidance on how to use the Spotify program and app during labor and birth
- Guidance on how to incorporate nightly practice sessions with music into your routine
- Recommendations for use of your favorite music during labor to help you relax, focus, and enjoy your birth experience
Package price: $105
2. A 4-session comprehensive package. This package includes everything from the Mini-Session, PLUS:
- Creation of an original lullaby or "Womb Song" - an original song written just for your baby, recorded on mp3.
- Labor and birth rehearsal with music
- After the birth: a birth story review, tips on using music after birth, and incorporating music into your daily routines
Package price: $375
I always offer a complimentary, no obligation first meeting where we can get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. We will also discuss your plans for your birth and how I can be of the most help to you and your partner during your birth. To schedule a complimentary first meeting, contact me.