We're two Utah transplants who have found each other through a mutual love of birth and a desire to offer exceptional, one-of-a-kind care for birthing families in Salt Lake City. We're introverted, creative business owners who aren't fans of small talk, yet could go on for days about the things we're passionate about.
With over 11 years behind the camera, Lindsey specializes in preserving birth & newborn stories through photography & film. Lindsey is respectful of your needs, understands the birth process and is mindful of preserving the integrity of your birth space. Lindsey blends quietly into any birth space and is adapts quickly as the energy, light & people in the room shift.
Beth has been attending births for 7 years and has specialized training in combining her expertise as a board-certified music therapist with her skills as a doula. A down-to-earth, intuitive person, Beth's clients feel heard, honored and respected throughout their birth experience. Beth also writes one-of-a-kind Womb Songs for clients all over the world to authentically commemorate the life-expanding experience of birth.
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for one expecting family who lives in & plans to deliver in Salt Lake County. We ask for flexibility with permission to use the images from the session to showcase our work. We'll be sure to talk more about this when we meet in person.
Super-extra-special bonus points if you identify with the following:
- You are interested in evidence-based birth practices and learning about pregnancy
- You find yourself putting on your favorite music to help you unwind
- You believe in taking charge (as much as one can) of your birth experience whether you birth at home or somewhere else
- You want to vividly recall the moments surrounding your birth for the rest of your life
- Your partner is supportive and looks forward to actively participating in the birth experience
- You love nature walks with your dog, but also appreciate the value of a good tv-binge session every now & then
- You believe in supporting marginalized communities and helping those in need
Receive an in-person consultation with Beth & Lindsey where we'll spend time getting to know each other and discover all the ways we can support you & your family through the birth experience. After booking, we'll be on-call for you for 2 weeks before your estimated due date until your precious little babe decides to make their way earthside.
From Heart Tones You'll Receive:
- Access to entire Birth Music Playlist library for use during labor and birth
- Personalized music playlists created especially for you
- 2 prenatal visits at your home
- Unlimited phone, text & email support
- Access to lending library which includes books & DVDs
- Continuous support throughout labor & delivery along with 1 postpartum visit
- An original Womb Song written just for you +$100
From Born You'll Receive:
- 75 hand-edited birth high-resolution digital images
- 30-day online image gallery sharable with friends & family (at your discretion)
- Coverage from active labor and up to 60-minutes after birth
- Exclusive access to gift registry option
- Exclusive pricing on Baby's First Year sessions
- 3-4 min birth film (video) +$300
Total Value: $2500
Limited-time Offer: $2000
Interested? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon!
We're only able to offer one birth at this discounted rate, please don't hesitate to reach out.