Birth doula services
Ultimate Doula Duo - $1200
Before your birth
Free 30 minute consultation with you and your birth partner to get to know each other
2 prenatal visits where we will:
- Discuss your hopes, fears and plans for your birth
- Teach you techniques to cope with discomfort
- Discuss ways your partner can help during labor
- Do hands-on practice of laboring positions, massage techniques and guided relaxation
Unlimited access to lending library of books, DVDs and CDs
During your birth
Unlimited phone, text and email support throughout your pregnancy and early labor
On-call 24/7 from 2 weeks prior to your due date until the baby is born
Continuous support throughout your entire labor and birth. Our doulas work in 12-hour shifts so you always have a rested, refreshed doula who can give you 100% of her focus and energy
after your birth
Detailed labor timeline of when key events happened in your birth
2 postpartum visits after your birth, during which we can:
- Discuss your birth and help you process the experience
- Help you with basic baby care such as baby wearing, diapering, feeding and soothing
- Help with childcare of older children for up to 4 hours
- Provide 1 meal to your family
- Help with light house tidying
Beth and Chelsea both offer additional services that you can add to your doula package. Learn about Postpartum Doula Services, Music Therapy Assisted Childbirth, Womb Songs, Maternity & Fresh 48 Photography, Benkung Belly Binding, and Rebozo Techniques.
why work with a doula duo?
We believe that in birth work, two doulas are better than one! When you choose to work with us, you are giving yourself the gift of not only one, but two knowledgable doulas who can share their combined wisdom and experience with you.
During our prenatal sessions, you will have two experienced doulas who can answer your questions and make suggestions as you prepare for your birth. And because we work in 12-hour shifts, you will always have a doula who is rested, refreshed, and ready to give 100% of her focus and energy to you.
We always offer a complimentary, no obligation first meeting where we can get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. We will also discuss your plans for your birth and how Beth & Chelsea can be of the most help to you and your partner during your birth. To schedule a complimentary first meeting, contact us.